The Parent Teacher Council at Good Shepherd Lutheran School is a collaborative group of parents who work towards establishing bridges of trust and communication between the School administration, teachers, parents, and students.
To promote support and fellowship among parents in an effort to build upon our Christian community; To foster a partnership, which incorporates cooperation and goodwill, among parents, teaching staff, administration, and the school board;To support our administration and teaching staff through the many talents and resources of our parents; To encourage parent participation in activities which will enhance the academic, spiritual, and physical learning environments of o fundraisers through the school board which will provide revenues for otherwise unbudgeted items or services for the academic, athletic, and extracurricular programs and social events for our families and faculty; To provide opportunities for students to perform and otherwise demonstrate special skills learned during the year; To stimulate participation, attendance, and excellence in our athletic and extracurricular programs.
2020 Parent Teacher Council Officers and Board
PTC Leads: Kristin Corey, Andrea Ismert, Samantha Tradelius
Treasurer: Karin Mace
Middle School Events: positions open
How to be involved:
• Watch for a Sign-up Genius for any open volunteer positions. Also, the PTC section of the bi-monthly newsletter is another great place to find out what we could use help with.
• Sign-up for eSCRIP: EScrip Sign Up This is basically FREE MONEY - GSLS earns a % of sales for every dollar spent by parents at Nugget and Coffee Roasters and many more!
• Sign up for Sports Basement “Basementeer” Program (https://tinyurl.com/GSBasementeer) and select Good Shepherd as the beneficiary. Participants receive 10% off every purchase!
• Sign up for Pizza Wednesdays - A fantastic PTC fundraiser that gives money back to the school!
• Participate in our upcoming Dine and Donate fundraisers - Support local restaurants and our school while making dinner easier at home!
• Participate in our upcoming Copperfield's Virtual Book Fair from October 5th-11th! Details to come soon!
Please utilize the PTC reimbursement form to request any funds.