Good Shepherd Lutheran School will be offering a convenient online method to enroll in a tuition payment plan and incidental charges with the FACTS Tuition Management Company for the 2018-19 school year.
- Tuition, the Activity Fee, and the Technology Fee can be paid in 12 equal installments. The 12 month payment plan runs from June 1, 2018 through May 1, 2019. Good Shepherd appreciates and encourages advance payments but does not offer an annual pay discount at this time.
- Payments are due on or before the 1st of each month. If payment is not received by the 5th day of each month, a $35 late will be applied.
- Activity Fee: pays for activities for the full year, including field trips (K-8), outdoor education (4th-8th), recorder (3rd grade) and musical theater (3rd-5th). Excluded from the Activity Fee are 4th-8th grade instruments and music, and 6th-8th grade elective class costs.
- Technology Fee: supports new infrastructure, instruction, support, maintenance and licensing
- Registration Fee: includes administrative costs, books, classroom supplies and student supplies
- FACTS processes tuition and fee payments for GSLS and charges $50 annually for this service. Payments through FACTS have processing fees of 0% (ACH from bank account) to 2.85% (credit cards).
- Beginning June 1, and after receipt of written notice of withdrawal, the Tuition and Technology Fee shall be paid through the date that is 30 days after notice, or 25% of annual tuition, whichever is greater. The Activity Fee shall be paid to the extent expenses have been incurred. Registration fee is non-refundable once paid.
- For families with multiple children attending GSLS in the same school year, there is a 10% tuition discount for the second child and a 20% tuition discount for each additional child.