Our GSLS School-Site Specific Protection Plan and Template Found: HERE
Copy of the Parent Covid-19 Waiver Found : HERE
Copy of the Health Screen Form for Attendance Found: HERE
Here is our GSLS approach:
- Student safety is our top priority, as well as the health and safety of our teachers and staff.
- Our goal is to provide frequent parent communication and respond to feedback.
- Student mental health is also important. This is the time where children learn and navigate social intelligence. That happens best when they are fact to face with their peers.
- We still anticipate opening safely at some point this fall with a newly staggered drop-off schedule, health screenings and significant cleaning protocols.
- The Reopening Task Force worked all summer to come up with the best plans for reopening with student safety and optimal learning environment as our focus.
- Plans will included further spacing in classrooms, utilizing outside space, breaks and lunches with minimal crossing of student traffic.
- We've been fully operating the preschool at full capacity since August 20th with great success.
- We are applying for the waiver and will let the community know the status as soon as possible.
While these changes will keep our students within the anticipated guidelines, they will not dramatically degrade the school experience at GSLS. The rhythm of school, school socialization, and on-site education will be good for our kids’ overall health and wellness, and we look forward to a wonderful and safe reunion.
Click on the links for other Frequently Asked Questions:
Marin Health Department: https://coronavirus.marinhhs.org/
Marin Recovery Link: MarinRecovers.com