Middle School Application Process:
1. Schedule a tour by calling (415) 897-8099 or emailing Annie Fox Andrea.firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. After your tour, submit the Middle School Application along with the application fee of $50.00.
3. Annie Fox will coordinate a time for your student to spend the day with us. This is a great opportunity for your child to see the campus, meet the teachers and students. Your child will have the opportunity to take a general assessment during the visit. With the Covid-19 SIP, we will either meet your child after school in place of the shadow day or follow the current restrictions with Marin Public Health on meeting. We may require an assessment after grades, report cards, and test scores are reviewed.
5. The Teacher Recommendation Form will need to be filled out and submitted by the current teacher (and/or previous grade depending on the time of year of application) and have it returned directly to us. We also require that you submit copies of your child’s progress reports, report cards, and standardized test scores from his or her previous school. You are able to submit the reports via scan and email directly to Marlon Morales or via fax- (415)892-0663.
6. Once the application packet is completed, the Admissions Committee will meet to review the prospective student.
7. Marlon Morales will contact regarding our acceptance decision for your child.
We do have financial aid available. We work with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, an independent, third party company that conducts financial analysis to determine your family’s financial need. After you fill out an application with FACTS, we receive a confidential report outlining your financial situation based on the information obtained in your application and supporting tax documents. If you would like to be considered for financial aid, please begin the application process here.
If you are current family at our main campus, no application is needed for the middle school.